Monday, February 28, 2011

2/28/11

Today I saw the cute 82 year old man again. I passed off my blood glucose PE on him. His blood glucose level? 232. No big. Yikes. He was way surprised and said that it has never been that high before so I took it 2 more times to make sure it was right. Professor Costley said it was ok to see him anyway which is nice because usually we make them go see a doctor before we can see them. She told me to take it again at the end of the appointment and it was down to 159. Still high but at least it went down. He is such a sweet old man. He didn't have a lot of calculus so I finished him early and I was able to pass off my instrument sharpening PE too!

HOORAY!

Goal: Get better at this whole thing. I'm feeling like I suck at it and don't know what I'm doing.

1 comment:

  1. Your not along in the boat! But don't you love the older people:) They are so cute... I wished I knew my grandparents when they were alive.. but they never passed 1990. Oh well, great job for being productive.

    ReplyDelete