Monday, March 21, 2011

My first 1A patient!

I finally had a 1A today! I'm glad it was a 1A today after spring break because I am dying a little bit being here instead of lounging around my house. It's a good way to ease back into school. My patient was an 8 year old. He was a chatterbox and really funny. When I came back from processing x-rays he was dancing in the x-ray room. Hahaha! I passed off my intra oral camera PE on him which was good. Not a bad day!

Goal: learn how to talk to children.

4 comments:

  1. I gotta learn that too. Next Monday is my kid day, and I'm glad they are my nieces because I'm not sure I'd know how to talk to a stranger child. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I had my first 1A today as well, my son. It was so fun to have him in my chair, and he did really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think I even thanked you for giving me my patient for today. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lucky to have an easy day. I definately didn't ease myself in! :)

    ReplyDelete