Monday, April 4, 2011

Class 3 requirement DONE!

I finished up the last of theclass 3 quads that I need today! Pretty exciting stuff. He was a bleeder. I had to keep wiping off his gums and rinsing out his mouth. Poor guy. He was a really good patient though.

I still need 10 PAs and 2 sealants, as well as 8 more quads of 1A. Yikes. I have my 1A patients scheduled and have 1 sealant patient but I am seriously stressed about finding PAs because none of my patients the rest of the semester need x-rays. I am going to try to get some PAs from midtown today. Wish me luck!

Goal: TAKE PAs!

4 comments:

  1. I have seriously been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT until I can say that as my status too. I've been waiting a long time to be able to have the weight lifted off my chest. And way to knock out those PA's today. Kayla's prayers are working. 4 more to go. You WILL get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Emily you are amazing in the PA department. You WILL get them fo sho.

    ReplyDelete