Monday, April 11, 2011

Last monday clinic of junior year!

Today I had a patient of Brooke's scheduled for sealants but he cancelled yesterday so I was stressing out. I had planned on doing my air-powder polish PE on him and getting my last sealant requirement over with. I texted a bunch of the DH girls and asked if any of them had anybody I could do a sealant on. Within two minutes Karlie Nichols had gotten a hold of me and told me that her sister was coming in for sealants and that I could do some sealants and my air-powder polish PE on her. Seriously such a blessing. I don't know how else I would have gotten those requirements done with only one clinic session left this semester. One of the reasons I have been able to stay semi-sane throughout my first year of dental hygiene school is because of the amazing girls that I have around me every day. We all get along well and do everything that we can to help each other out. I am so thankful for the girls I have to support me every day!

3 comments: