Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The day of 1B's

Today wasn't bad other than it being a mere 200 degrees in clinic. (seriously, AC anyone??) I only had 3 quads of 1B that I had to do this morning because I had started on him last week. I had him out of clinic by 9:15. I seriously should have scheduled someone after him. My afternoon patient cancelled on me so I had to scramble to find another one. Luckily I did. He was just a 1B and didn't want x-rays so it was a fairly quick appointment too. I am feeling really stressed about how I've only seen 1As and 1Bs because I'm worried that I won't be able to find a mockboard patient for october 11th. Eeeeep. Send me good vibes.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts exactly! I am getting worried about finding a mockboard patient also! but we will all be fine! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete