Sunday, February 5, 2012

Crazy week

Wow, this past week was insanely busy. Thursday clinic all day, Friday sealant clinics, and Saturday give-kids-a-smile day. Lots of hours put in. I have got to tell you, I do not particularly enjoy working on children. (You pretty much all know this by now anyway.) I have learned that I definitely don't want to do dental hygiene in a pediatric dentist office. I can handle working on a child every now and then, but all day would send me over the edge. However, it was great to see how many kids we helped out on Friday and Saturday. It really warmed my heart (during the time period when children weren't screaming.... haha just kidding... kind of.)

I take my national board soon. Gotta buckle down and study!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Em! I was so happy to read your post. I was getting so frustrated with those little munchkins on Friday....I had to let Maren take over! I agree completely, kids are difficult to work on!!

    ReplyDelete