Thursday, February 9, 2012

LA mockboard day

LA mockboard is over! woo hoo! my peer pal was a fabulous patient. I hope her schedule allows her to be my board patient too. It went great! Except I failed.... why you ask? I touched the edges of that stinking prop card. GRRRR. my technique was fine though. I swear, if i fail my LA anesthesia board because of the prop card issue i'll have a come apart. It was a great experience to do the LA mockboard. It made me feel so much more confident in my injection technique abilities.

My afternoon patient was a really nice guy. He is Leigh's patient that she graciously let me see because my afternoon patient cancelled on me. He was a class 3 and super nice. Worst perio breath ever, but super nice guy.

All in all, it was a good day. I'm just peeved about the prop cards (a.k.a the spawn of satan)

1 comment:

  1. LOL Amen That's why I pass/failed too, I hope all goes well with the real one's

    ReplyDelete