Thursday, March 1, 2012

asdlkjfhaksdfjha;

Today was super frustrating. Ugh. My morning patient didn't show so I called her about 8:30 and she said she thought I told her 9:30. Yeah, since 8:00 sounds so much like 9:30. So I told her to come in anyway. She brought in a demon child with her. The kid would not sit still. He kept pounding on my keyboard and playing with the nitrous machines and the blinds. (I'm in the nitrous storage unit.) I could not wait to get her out. She didn't even care that the kid was wreaking havoc.

This afternoon my patient was superrrrrr nice but a class 5. Which means.... I STILL DON'T HAVE A BOARD PATIENT. AHHHHHHHH. My board is march 17th. It's march 1st. That gives me 16 days to find a perfect board patient, get her perfect x-rays, and have her perfectly confirmed by instructors. ACK. I might have a heart attack if I don't find anyone at the screening tomorrow afternoon. Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for you, Brooke, and Maren...this will work out!! Ha ha funny story about the demon child in your unit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was funny- but I feel your pain, dealing wih one frustrating moment isn't enough that we have to deal with many many more. Hey I believe that child was related to the child last semester pretenting to play guns in marcys unit and looked at her and said something along the lines of im gonna kill you.

    ReplyDelete