Thursday, March 29, 2012

NCUR clinic day

This morning I saw a class 2 patient and then scooted off to NCUR to present our research. It was an interesting experience. This afternoon I saw a lady with just her lower anteriors. She is trying to hold on to them. Hopefully she'll be more diligent with her home care. I went over OHI with her a bunch. I am officially done with PEs and quad requirements! All I need left is one more Arestin experience. I was going to do it yesterday at the VA but they are out of Arestin. Boo! It feels good to almost be done!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job on the requirements. It truly is a relief when you are that close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just wanted to make sure that you knew that the upper teeth were a denture, because there is no way you would have figured that out. Go Emalee!

    ReplyDelete