Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last day of WSU clinic!

Wow. It's so weird to me that today is the last day of clinic. I am done seeing patients here. CRAZINESS. The day went smoothly. Both of my patients showed up. I saw my morning patient 3 months ago for SRP and it was really nice to see the improvement and see that he is actively trying to keep his teeth cleaner. We had a fabulous potluck lunch together with 13948173498 bags of chips. It was awesome.

My favorite line of clinic today:

Perry: What else do you need?
McCall: One more 1A patient.
Perry: Well, have Emily hop in your chair!

Very funny, Perry. :)

I can't believe I just have clinic check-out and my end-0f-year meeting with Professor Alexander on Monday. It's been an awesome program. It's been grueling and exciting, fun and awful at the same time. I'm so proud of us all for making it through!

We're done ladies!

8 comments:

  1. That is a perfect blog story. I love it. An upbeat positive last entry from "Rocky loves Emily". Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fabulous day for you! What a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahooo!!!!It feels so good to be done!!! And you said it like it was- crazy roller coaster ride of emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily. I love you! I am so glad we met in this program. You are going to be an amazing hygienist. Thank you for being my friend through all this! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone and hope you enjoy it.
    dentist at north potomac MD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great trip! Helping the kids be more aware of things like the dentist and their teeth would be very helpful. Knowing is half the battle, after all. Here's to hoping that it would help them handle any dental appointments that would be done to them in the future.medicareclinic

    ReplyDelete