Thursday, April 5, 2012

Soooooo tiredddddd

Holy moly. Today I am exhausted. I'm obviously really, REALLY ready to be done with school. This morning I saw a class 5. I finished at 9:05 a.m. Then the lovely CA Julie told me Mr. Solomon wanted me to see his friend who was a walk-in. So I saw him. He was a class 5. I finished at 10:00 a.m. Then I sat..... and sat.... and sat..... I'm getting faster so that's good but I hate sitting around in clinic waiting for lunch to come around or clinic to end in the afternoon.

One more week of clinic ladies! I have my last VA clinic next wednesday and then my last Weber clinic Thursday. Then I just impatiently wait for graduation to roll around. Then I impatiently wait for Weber to post my diploma on my transcript. Then I grab my transcript, high tail it to DOPL, and impatiently wait to get my license. THEN... I impatiently wait to find a job. Sounds.... fun? Lots of impatience.

No comments:

Post a Comment