Monday, September 20, 2010

Fulcruming? What the.....

Oh my heck. Today in clinic was SO incredibly frustrating. I can't seem to get it. Posterior teeth are the worst. Anterior teeth are hard too. I feel like I suck! It kept trying and trying but just couldn't get it. Instructor Demings kept trying to help me out but what she was saying wasn't making sense to me.

I had two slight "Ah HA!" moments but it did me no good because I still couldn't seem to apply them correctly. Poor Adrienne had to endure my frustration while I tried over and over and over on her but she was awesome about it. We didn't have time to pass off our Health History PE's today so I feel like I am really behind. I am so stressed out.

I have so much homework to do tonight along with a test tomorrow in Perry's class and our readiness assessment in Costley's class. I don't know how to fit it all in. I hope I can get a hang of this.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, and will be right here by your side.

    ReplyDelete