Monday, September 13, 2010

health histories and vital signs

The last two clinic sessions have been more stressful for me. There is a lot to remember when filling out the treatment sheet with the health history information. I'm worried that I'm going to forget something. I also have never taken vital signs before so that was a new experience for me. I am going to have to practice on my brother and parents so that I can get it down really well. I'm sure it will all become second nature to me eventually. Practice makes perfect, right?

I am running for Junior class vice president and Junior class representative. I'm also running for some committee co-chair positions but i REALLY want to either be Junior class vice president or Junior class representative. I really want to get involved. It would be a great experience for me and I've always wanted to be in a leadership position. I would give it 110% and love it.

VOTE FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment