Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/10/11

My patient today was my cute mom. I took a pano on her because she has been having jaw pain. The pano looked awesome except for the earrings chillin' there that I forgot to have her take off. Ooops. I also forgot to get the HHx signed before I took the pano. Oh yeah, AND I had to have Costley help me to get the pano machine to lower. (in my defense, the switch was so high above my head that I couldn't see it... poor midget Emily.) I think I might be getting a little bit faster at probing though.... maybe. It still takes me way too long. I passed off my first explorer PE today. I felt so hectic today, it was stressful. I'm really hoping that I can get into the swing of things and no always feel like a chicken with their head cut off every time I am in clinic.

P.S. indirect vision.... bane of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment