Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/12/11 a.k.a. random cute patient day

Today was pretty good in clinic. At first, I was stressed out because my patient was 10 minutes late and I was worried that he wouldn't show up. My patient today was my first patient that I have never met before! It was good to get that step out of the way. I took 4 bitewings and 1 PA. I got all the way through the OD, OHI, and 2 quads of 1B scaling. Woo hoo! I'm getting faster! I need to make sure that in the future I remember to have to patient sign for their x-rays before I start scaling... I almost forgot again. Yikes. Another bonus today? My patient is super cute, 26, and single. Yeah, baby. Not bad for a Wednesday clinic session.

2 comments:

  1. Yay,now if only all the clinic days could be that wonderful! What a great way to meet your future husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I want to meet this cute patient of yours! Good job getting two quads done with an OD!

    ReplyDelete