Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1A and diagnodent

This morning I saw an 8 year old girl. She was very timid which I was grateful for because hyper children stress me out. She was super easy to work on but HOLY PLAQUE. I can honestly say that I've never seen more plaque in one mouth since we started this program. This poor little girl had a 6mmx 10mm abscess above tooth B. She's going to have to have it extracted and it's not even loose at all yet. Dr Naylor said that the infection should go away once it is taken out though. I also got to see a tongue thruster today. It was a good learning experience to see what it looks like in the mouth. I also passed off my diagnodent PE.

GUESS WHAT ALL????

I'M DONE WITH MY FALL REQUIREMENTS NOW!!!!!!!!

squee!!!!!

Now i need to start trying to figure out those local anesthesia calculations. ick.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we had very similar experiences on Tuesday. My second 1A I saw I thought "HOLY PLAQUE" too. My patient also had some serious sheet calculus too. It was crazy. I am also rejoicing that I finished all my patient requirements too!

    ReplyDelete