Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Last fall clinic day

Last fall clinic day: OVER.

Yeah, baby!

Today was super productive and I learned a ton. My first patient broke most of #8 off and can't afford to get it fixed so guess what he did? He mixed up some glue/cement stuff from his auto shop and slapped it in there.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Seriously, people. I can't make this stuff up. He was a... very interesting person. I was glad to get him out of my chair.

My afternoon patient was a guy that leigh found for me. Class 3! I got all 4 quads finished! WOO! I flew through his cleaning. I had a goal to get him finished and I did it with no missed spots. I felt great.

It was a fabulous last day of clinic. I feel like my confidence is really improving. Now I just need to find a mockboard patient for January at our screenings next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment