Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heading into the last week of fall semester...

Well ladies, we're in the home stretch. Tomorrow starts the last day of the last week of our fall semester of senior year. Eeeek! Is anyone else slightly freaked out by how fast dental hygiene school is going by? I can't believe it. It seems like not long ago we were all nervously saying hi to each other at our dental hygiene school orientation. So weird.

This week will be crazy with class, 3 tests, screenings, and the christmas party... but we can do it! Let's all stay positive! (I'm mainly trying to pump myself up.) After this week I can start my study regimen for boards. Yikes!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regimen is exactly right! We can do it, thanks for pumping me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all i gotta say is hallelujah sister not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get on my study regimen. It was awesome having clinic with you. See you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete